Monday, March 9, 2015

Ginger Jalepeno Chicken

Ginger Jalepeno Chicken

This week marks week #10 since I started the Transformation Center's #6weeks20pounds Challenge on January 5, 2015. I'm down over 45 pounds and over 6 inches in my waist. The coolest part is I've been eating some really tasty, clean and healthy food along the way.  

This week, I recommitted for myself to go back to basics with my food. I have 4 weeks left to lose as much weight as possible. I'm going to have to be disciplined and really stick to the nutrition program.

My mantra of the week: BACK TO BASICS does NOT mean BLAND!

My plan was to stick to grilled chicken breasts and salad for my final meal of the day after my workout. In order to stick to this plan, I knew I had to come up with a chicken marinade that is so good, I wouldn't get sick of it by the end of the week. This was really good...

 Ingredients:
2 pounds organic boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup Jalepeno Balsamic Vinegar
1 tsp pink himalayan salt
1.5 tbsp ground ginger
1.5 tbsp Mrs. Dash Table Blend
1 diced jalepeno with seeds

Combine all ingredients over chicken in a bowl and mix well by hand.  Cover and marinate in the fridge for 24 hours, stirring about 12 hours through. Grill, broil or bake.










The flavor of this chicken was AWESOME!  It went so well with my salad and side of spinach for meal #5. Super easy, back to basics, but still DELICIOUS! Here's to a successful week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment